Vol 9 – No 1 – August 2017 – Page 11
SFiO Top 10 Book Recommendations
Here is the TOP 10 book-list recommended by the SFiO LinkedIn Group community (Link: linkedin.com/groups/13507275) for those who are interested in refining their Solution Focus skills and practice:
1. The Solutions Focus: Making Coaching and Change SIMPLE – Mark McKergow and Paul Z Jackson
2. Coaching Plain & Simple. Solution Focused Brief Coaching Essentials – Peter Szabo, Daniel Meier
3. Solution-Focused Practice: Effective Communication to Facilitate Change– Guy Shennan
4. Solution Focused Practice in Asia – Debbie Hogan, Dave Hogan and al.
5. Positively Speaking, the art of constructive conversations with a Solution Focus – Paul Z Jackson and Janine Waldman
6. Solution-Focused Team Coaching – Kirsten Dierolf
7. Brief coaching – Chris Iveson, Evan George and Harvey Ratner
8. Encounters with Steve de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg – Manfred Vogt et al.
9. 57 SF Activities for Facilitators and Consultants. Putting Solutions Focus into Action – Peter Röhrig, Jenny Clarke
10. Interviewing for Solutions – Insoo Kim Berg
What other books were strongly recommended?
+ The Miracle Method- Insoo Kim Berg
+ Putting Difference to work – Steve de Shazer
+ Becoming miracle workers – Gale Miller
+ EASY – Your LIFEPASS to creativity and confidence – Paul Z Jackson
+ Do one thing different: ten simple ways to change your life – Bill O’Hanlon
+ Team coaching with the solution circle – Daniel Meier
+ The Art of Giving Feedback – Baeijaert, Stellamans, Bordeleau, Brooker, Müller-Demary
+ Solution Focus Working – Mark McKergow and Jenny Clark
+ The Solution Tango – Louis Cauffman with Kirsten Dierolf
+ Fry the Monkeys, Create a Solution – Alan Kay