How to start or renew your yearly contribution
Help enhance change in organisations with SF
One contribution at a time
At our 2017 AGM, we agreed to trial a new type of funding so that we make access to SFiO as open as possible. Instead of a fixed £60 fee as in previous years, we are inviting you to make a contribution from £25 up to £85.
To renew your contribution, please click the button above to go to Eventbrite* in another tab and choose the ticket for the contribution you want to make for this year,(Feb 1, 2018 until January 31,2019).
Assuming we maintain the number of contributors, the minimum contribution will definitely enable SFiO to continue:
- Publishing the online journal to make SF knowledge and practice accessible to anyone
- Maintaining and developing the SFiO website, to provide a source of contact and information for people interested in SF?
- Supporting the Global Online Chapter to allow everyone to network, wherever they live
- Enabling all contributors to take part in decision making on the Loomio online discussion and polling platform
If people make higher contributions than the minimum, SFiO’s financial situation is promising in 2018, and people are ready to contribute their time and skill, we will gladly support initiatives such as those voted for in the recent poll:
- Developing an online multimedia library on SF in organisations, to increase the knowledge of SF
- Funding the costs of running the SF list (currently funded by individuals), to maintain a powerful network resource
- Running SFiO conferences focused on organisations, to develop the network
- Developing a database of organisations using SF regularly, to raise awareness
- Seeking to accredit the SFiO review process, to provide an organisational qualification
- Conducting or sponsoring research into the effectiveness and potential for SF in organisations, to raise credibility
- Providing scholarships for young people to attend courses run by reviewed contributors, to broaden the knowledge across generations
- Helping to defray the organisers’ costs of SOL conferences through SFiO sponsorship, to encourage more events
- Part funding an all discipline international academic SF journal, to increase credibility
- Subsidising room hire for local chapters, to increase opportunities to meet other SF practitioners
Personally, I am excited by the opportunity we have to make a difference in organisations and society. My best hope is that you are too and that you will contribute both financially and collaboratively. May you achieve your best hopes in the next twelve months.
Annie Bordeleau and John Brooker on behalf of SFiO
Feel free to contact the SFiO team with any questions email@example.com
To renew your contribution, please click the button below to go to Eventbrite* in another tab and choose the ticket for the contribution you want to make for this year,(Feb 1, 2018 until January 31,2019).
*EventBrite reduces our administration time and costs and helps us keep track of Contributors and funds in the easiest way. It also saves you money on bank transfers and is really easy to use! If you have any questions about using EventBrite to make your contribution, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.